In case you missed it, I spent the entire month of September fawning over a particular favourite picture book each day, until I came up with a list of my top thirty!
And now that October is upon us, I’m compiling that list into one gigantic recap.
Feel free to tell me what your own picks would have been! :)
1. Animalia, by Graeme Base.
2. Uni the Unicorn, by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Brigette Barrager.
3. The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend, by Dan Santat.
4. Dream Animals, by Emily Winfield Martin.
5. Day Dreamers, by Emily Winfield Martin.
6. The Dark, by Lemony Snicket and Jon Klassen.
7. Nightsong, by Ari Berk and Loren Long.
8. Press Here, by Hervè Tullet.
9. Grumpy Cat, by Britta Teckentrup.
10. Lily the Unicorn, by Dallas Clayton.
11. Hug Machine, by Scott Campbell.
12. The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss.
13. Journey, by Aaron Becker.
14. Shark vs. Train, by Chris Barton and Tom Lichtenheld.
15. What Does the Fox Say?, by Ylvis.
16. I Want My Hat Back, by Jon Klassen.
17. Click Clack Moo, by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin.
18. Gaston, by Kelly DiPucchio and Christian Robinson.
19. Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, by Mo Willems.
20. We Are in a Book!, by Mo Willems.
21. Little Owl’s Night & Little Owl’s Day, by Divya Srinivasan.
22. Wave, by Suzy Lee.
23. Steam Train, Dream Train, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld.
24. Cloudette, by Tom Lichtenheld.
25. The Man in the Moon, by William Joyce.
26. The Numberlys, by William Joyce and Christina Ellis.
27. My Pet Book, by Bob Staake.
28. The Midnight Library, by Kazuno Kohara.
29. The Snatchabook, by Helen Docherty and Thomas Docherty.
30. The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, by William Joyce.